Committed to safe, earth-friendly operations
At Cummins Allison we take a proactive approach to minimising the environmental impact of our activities locally, while embracing the larger objective of protecting the environment on a global scale. As a corporation, we:
- Seek to improve our environmental performance with in-house standards that prevent pollution in addition to complying with regulations guiding environmental safety.
- Commit ourselves to safe and earth-friendly operations at all of our operating facilities and branch locations.
- Work to use resources efficiently – conserving energy, reducing waste, facilitating waste material recycling and using recycled materials in the manufacture of our products.
- Strive within all areas of our operations, to minimise greenhouse gas emissions, ozone-depleting substances, and all other non-earth-friendly waste products.
- Undertake to minimise environmental loads and adopt environmentally friendly technologies when purchasing necessary resources and materials.
- Pledge to educate our employees, raising their environmental awareness to ensure that they recognise and actively address environmental concerns in a manner consistent with our Green Policy.
- Make wide-ranging social contributions in partnership with our local communities by disclosing environmental information in support of conservation initiatives.